In order to be considered for parishioner rates you must have a current census and stewardship form on file with the parish. Please contact the parish office for information concerning your parish status.
**Pre-K tuition/fees are the same per child regardless of parish status.
- Tuition and fees are necessary in order for St. Paul to successfully fulfill its mission. In order meet our financial obligations we have adopted the following tuition policy:
The application and re-enrollment fees are non-refundable unless for any reason we do not accept or re-enroll your child.You have the option of paying tuition and fees in full by June 30, or using FACTS tuition payment program. If paid in full by June30th, a $60 discount is given per family.
- FACTS is an automatic bank payment system that deducts payments through your specified account or credit card on either the 5 or 20 of the month (your preference). Payments begin in July and end in April 10 months). There is a $38 annual enrollment fee.
- Tuition that becomes 2 months past due will subject the student to being withheld from school until such amounts due are made current.
- *To be eligible for St. Paul Parishioner Rates you must:
- Be registered in the parish
- Have a completed Parish Census Form on file
- Have a Stewardship Form on file
- Please contact the parish office for information concerning your parish status.
Application Fee: $150 per student NEW STUDENTS ONLY (K-8). It is payable when the student applies for admission and is non-refundable.
Re-enrollment Fee: $100 per student. RETURNING STUDENTS ONLY (K-8). It is due in February and must be returned with the Re-enrollment application.